Support the Site
Motion to Withdraw (Peters)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE
THE SPAMHAUS PROJECT,
MOTION TO WITHDRAW AS COUNSEL FOR PLAINTIFFS
NOW COMES Daniel J. Peters (“Movant”) and for his Uncontested Motion to Withdraw as Counsel for Plaintiffs states as follows:
1. Synergy Law Group, L.L.C. represents Plaintiffs in this case.
2. Movant filed his appearance on behalf of Plaintiffs on February 14, 2007.
3. Movant seeks to withdraw his appearance.
4. Synergy Law Group, L.L.C. continues to represent Plaintiffs through Synergy Law Group, L.L.C.’s attorneys Joseph L. Kish and Bartly J. Loethen.
5. Permitting Movant to withdraw as counsel for Plaintiffs will not jeopardize Plaintiffs’ case or otherwise negatively impact their legal representation in this case, nor will it result in any delay or other circumstances causing prejudice to any other party.
6. Counsel for Defendants indicated that they do not contest this Motion.
E360Insight, LLC. and David Linhardt
By: /s/ Daniel J. Peters
Bartly J. Loethen (6225484)
Subscribe to Spamsuite